Sunday, June 20, 2010

A walk in the evening

Blogging will be what I do for a few days now. My fingers ache to type my mind out.
Anyway, it's about the lousy weather and a walk :)A walk with daddy on Father's Day!
I'm one of those rare people (not out of pride, I'm just weird) who love to go out for a lovely jog but do not, out of sheer couch-potatoed complacency! If I've hit on anything (hitting on people? Let's not talk about it!) a zillion times till now, it's the snooze button. Somehow, I nudged myself to enjoy a pleasant walk.
How veritably pleasant! Radio Indigo was my partner!
As I walked in the neighbourhood park, I listened to some feet-tapping numbers and enjoyed watching the people, the verdant trees and the velvet sky. And a plump kid down the slide. What fun it was, to watch the fat kid climb up the ladder :)
Not very soon did I get all sweaty. I liked it today! And I hope to keep it going this way. The fitter, the better! (Umm..I still have a meanderingly long way to get fit!)
I will write soon. With a saner topic ;) and in a better incisive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment